- Member of "The Carriage Association of America"
- Member of the Driving Club Zandhoven
- Member of the VLP horse driving commission
- Member of the Belgian Driving Association
- President of the horse driving commission KBRF
Willy Allo (1925-1999)
- Founder of "Het Peerdhof" in 1980
- Member of "The Coaching Club" (UK)
- Member of the "Paris Coach Club" (F)
Grandfather to Willy Allo. Already in 1915 he proudly drove his Break in the fields of Tervuren.
In the coachhouse one can still find a picture of Guillaume Smets with a Spider Phaeton (still owned by us) harnessed on two Hackney horses.
Guillaume Smets preserved various horse-drawn carriages of his tome, mainly sport carriages.
Victor Allo married the youngest daughter of Guillaume Smets and became mayor of Zaventem during the war of 40-45.
After the war he built "Le Manège des Dunnes/Ter Duinen" at Oostduinkerke.
Brussels, Avenue Louise, 1915